Rabu, 12 Agustus 2009
HR Manager – Medan ( HR M MEDAN – IKP )
Responsible for managing the implementation of Human Resources Management key functions: Recruitment, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Performance Management and Industrial Relations at Medan Plant.
· University degree in any field. Degree in Law an advantage.
· Min. 5 – 6 years experience in HR Management, minimal 2 years in Managerial Level.
· Knowledge in Labor Law; HR Generalist an advantage.
· English proficiency.
· Good interpersonal skills, result oriented and customer focus.
· Age, minimal 30 years old.
· Ensure coordination and implementation of Human Resources functions in line with company policy and procedure.
· Implement Learning and Development and conduct training evaluation in order to achieve training objectives.
· Drive and implement Performance Management to drive a performance driven culture.
· Implement an effective industrial relations function to establish conducive working environment and harmonize relations between company and employees.
· Supporting line managers in conducting business improvement to obtain an effective and efficient working system in order to achieve company’s goal.
· Building a good relationship with Union, Local Government Officers to address industrial relations issue and determine most appropriate action.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their complete CV as an attachment in MS Word Format only in English with current & expected salary and recent photograph to :