Rabu, 02 September 2009
( code : NSDM )
· Bachelor Degree in computer science from reputable university
· In-depth knowledge of network project, monitoring & other network administrative tools
· Having experience on complex network infrastructure projects which involved on various technologies and brand: LAN, WAN, WIFI, Internet, MPLS
· Experience with the enterprise/carrier-class routers and switches.
· Network certification (CCNA, CCDA or CCNP / CCDP) is a plus.
· Min. 5 years experience in same position with minimum 1 year experience in managerial position
· Ability to work independently or in a team
· Excellent written and communication skills
· Have a good ability in problem handling and problem solving
· Fluent in English both oral and written
Please submit a comprehensive resume, current and expected salary details and recent photograph (with position on the subject) not later than 10 days from the date of advertised to:
Attn. HRD Department