Reporting to the manager, you will be responsible for purchase function of the company. You will provide advice on purchase practice relating to purchasing, material procurement, and negotiation. You will be instrumental in the process of company’s operation. You will have a proven track record in procurement preferably within a manufacturing organisation. A strong hands-on approach, commitment to delivery of service. You should be fluent in two or more languages, including excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Prepare the procurement’s purchase contract.
- Deliver and collect the purchase contracts and expedite material delivery.
- Maintain the inventory level of buffer systems, determine if inventory quantities are sufficient for needs, ordering more materials when necessary.
- Preparation of materials requisition
- Verify applicable vendor documents requirement and inspection requirements based on industry standards
- Prepare material procurement status reports.
- Respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations.
- Good computer literacy with an understanding of computer tools available
- Ability to deal with all customers and clients at all levels both internal and
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Pragmatic, numerate and a strong desire to accomplish goals.
- Adept at basic problem solving but knowing when to ask.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong focus on attention to detail, accuracy and follow up.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Ability to take instruction and deal with requests from all levels of management.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Manufacturing sector experience.
- You will be a true team player, act as a member of the administrative team, and be willing to work with all colleagues on a number of varied activities
- A positive approach to the team and a willingness to take part, proactively identifying solutions.
Application to be submitted to